7 November 2015

STATIONARY HAUL - PAPERCHASE


This may be a little late off the mark - as everyone has already started their courses in September - but I'm going to be doing a course with work next week so I thought I best stock up on some stationary! And where else is would you go for cracking stationary...Paperchase!


So next week I am doing a Project Management course with work - this is a pretty big deal for me. 

When I was younger, I never went to university, I could never make up my mind what I wanted to do with my life. I did horribly in my GCSE's so I originally went back to college to get some decent grades. I wanted to go on to do my A levels but because I didn't know what I would want to do I decided against it. I then went onto doing various office jobs and making tea, which was the bane of my life. I then decided to go back to college and study Beauty Therapy.

After this I was desperate for a job so went back into the one thing I knew I could do - office work.

Eventually this lead to some cracking opportunities that I am really lucky to have had - especially with no qualifications at all - and now I work from one of the biggest companies in the world.

Anyway - on with the haul!


I just got all this through this morning on Next Day Delivery and I'm really impressed with the delivery as well as the products! So, here's what I bought.

10 Subject Notebook - As there are quite a few modules in the course I decided to get the 10 subject notebook instead of the 4 subject. The notebook itself is thick and good quality.

Multicoloured Sticky Tabs - My manager told me that these little sticky tabs, when used correctly, will make studying and my exams a hell of a lot easier. Now to figure out how to use them properly!

Mini Highlighters - Because you can't go wrong with highlighters that are really tiny! 

BIC Pens - The holy grail of pens! Cannot have enough of these little guys! 

Paperchase are also running an offer online - £10 off when you spend £50! Just use XMASSHOP15 at the checkout!

If anyone has any study tips, please let me know! I have a week to study and 2 exams to pass!! 
Feel free to leave me a comment! :)

2 comments :

  1. Paperchase is such a weakness for me! They have these amazing desk pad planners which would totally help out organizing studying! For me I literally have to keep rewiting my notes out again & again in; essay format, spider diagrams, notes and q-cards so when I'm in the exam I can visually see them! I also sleep with my notes under my pillow ;) (superstition) xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on a few of the desk pads for stocking fillers!! Hehe! I'm the same, I have write and rewrite and go over constantly other wise it doesn't sink in! I can safely say I am in love with their coloured tabs...they feel so nice!! Fingers crossed I've passed! :)

      Delete