8 February 2016

LIFE UPDATE: WHERE'S JUICYYYJESSS?



So recently you may of read I've had a bit of a crap month - and its only the second week of Feb! During the middle of January we received notice to ship out of our current house and find somewhere else before the end of March. I've also had a cracking bout of flu which has knocked me off my feet for a good week and half! Nevertheless, the end is near!


We have finally found a house which is absolutely stunning. Literally one of THE best rented houses I have ever seen and such a bonus, our landlady loves Archie.

Unfortunately, finding the house has resulted in a lot of unnecessary shit from our current landlord who is the most evil man I have ever had to deal with - no exaggeration! He seems to get some form of kick from trying to make someone homeless. Everything from declining to give us a reference to try and ruin our chances of moving and also trying to find any excuse to withhold our deposit. I just don't understand how someone could be so cruel. But hey, in less than 3 weeks we will be rid of him and moving into our new house with comfy carpets, a lovely garden and most of all no damp!!


The next few weeks will be full of boxing, packing and more than likely lots of screaming and tears! But hopefully it will be worth it. I'll try and get a few posts in but you may not see me until March now - wish me luck with the move and I'll speak to you all very soon! :)




4 comments :

  1. Good luck with your move :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm so shocked about your landlord! How awful!
    Your new place sounds so lovely which must be such a relief :)
    Good luck with the move!!

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I'm excited to move to the new house, our new landlady seems lovely so fingers crossed! :)

      Delete