2 September 2015

FEEL UNIQUE HAUL

If you follow me on twitter then you may of seen me mention that you should never shop when you can't sleep.
My adorable Archie woke me up at 1am by jumping on me. After letting him outside and crawling back to bed I sat wide awake, trolling the internet for something to occupy me.

This haul is the result of my early morning insomnia so buckle up folks it's going to be a long one!


First a little bit about Feel Unique.
Just in case you've never heard of them - they are an online store for Beauty, Hair and Body products.
The selection of high end and high street products are brilliant and mostly, on offer at some point.
They also sell "salon sizes" in some brands.
In addition to their offers you can become a member which means filling out a quick form about your skin and hair type and *BOOM* you can receive 10% discount for 6 months from your chosen brand. You can change this every 6 months to suit your needs!


I've had my eye on the Tigi S Factor Serious Conditioner for quite a while. I've been making excuses as to why not to buy it - Do I really need it? Can I really afford it? - Yes is the answer!
The tub is huge. Literally as big as my head! You will definitely get your moneys worth out of the 750ml container.
This deep conditioner is said to repair, smooth and defend against future damage.
It smells scrummy - strawberries with a hint of mint - and I honestly can't wait to wack this on later.

I also bought the Tigi Bed Head Epic Volume Duo. At £20 for 2 x 750ml bottles how could I resist.
They both are said to give "mind blowing volume" and they smell like salon products - you know when you leave the hairdresser's smelling all fruity and flick your hair about.
I was a little disappointed that you don't get the pump's on the bottles with the duo's but then again your practically getting 1 bottle for free so can't be too picky.


I chucked in some new make up brushes to my basket whilst I was mooching through.

I went for the Real Techniques Silicon Liner Brush, the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush and the Kent 01 Angled Eyebrow Brush.

I needed a new liner brush as the brush that came with my gel liner is a little too thick for my liking.
I'm a big fan of Real Techniques (isn't everyone!?) and perhaps this will even help me with my eyeliner flick skills (or lack of!)

I also needed a new blusher brush as mine has been with me for quite a long time (longer than is probably sanitary) and it starting to fall out. As stated above, I swear by Real Techniques so this was my obvious choice!

As for the eyebrow brush, I bought a cheap one from Boot's about a month ago and although it is great it is a little too big for my brows and more suited towards eye shadows.
The Kent Eyebrow Brush is the perfect size for filling in your brows and the bristles aren't too hard which I like.

And finally - my favourite of all the products.


The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
*queue choir singing*

Okay so I'm a little late to the party on this one - I've wanted this since Christmas last year but as these palettes are a little pricey (for around £38) it was a no go.
Apparently I was having a "YOLO" moment when I bought this but I am so glad that I did.
When I opened the box from Feel Unique I lifted this baby out like I was having a Lion King type moment.

Now, I've heard quite a few negative comments about this palette - mainly down to the lack versatility - but that is the reason why I love this.


I love pinks, I love browns, I love golds!
I've never been the biggest fan of your standard black and silver smokey eye. 
I find it so hard to do and to be brutally honest - it makes me look like a drag act.
For me this palette is the one and I can't wait to use it!
It also comes with little tester's of the range of primer potions so you can try before you buy!

I also got the option to pick some free testers at the check out so I picked the Bed Head Motor Mouth Mega Volumizer and Emma Hardie Protect & Prime.



Also as an added extra with every Feel Unique order you get a little card that gifts you with 2 x 10% codes to pass on to others for their first time order and also £5 off your next order. 

I love you Feel Unique!


3 comments :

  1. 75% of my shopping is done when I can't sleep. Tigi products are well worth the price and the size of them definitely justifies it.
    I've never watched the Lion King, but I know exactly what you're talking about and I think I did the same when I got my Naked 3.

    www.daisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna check it out :) I've been dreaming about Naked pallete for months already but always think to buy after the next pay check.

    Katya
    OK, But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been the same for the last year! But you won't regret it. It's worth it if you think how many eye shadows you could buy for £30 and compare it to the palette :)

      Delete