30 July 2015

DAY IN, DAY OUT - MAKE UP



At school I was never really a BIG make up wearer. In my early teens I rocked the blue, white and pink shadow with some pressed powder. At secondary school I up'ed to light foundation and concealer with mascara. I also went through a faze of black glittery eye shadow for a while.

I've always loved make up but I never really had the confidence to wear it when I was younger. Some people wear make up because of low self esteem - I just didn't dare bring any further attention to myself.

Nowadays I like to wear natural make up during the day - occasionally I will add a lipstick, a bit of eyeliner and even eye shadow but following on from Day In, Day Out - Face Products, these are the staple products in my make up bag. 


MAC Studio Fluid/Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
£22/£6.99
I have used Rimmel Match Perfection for quite some years. I feel it gives great coverage and stays put through out the day. I use MAC Studio Fluid as a going out Foundation and sometimes add the both together if I am having an overly pale day.


Benefit Boing Concealer
£17.50
Although I don't always use this on a day to day basis I swear by this concealer. It hides a multitude of sims (and blemishes!)


Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
£5.99
This is the only mascara that I have found that works with my long but straight eye lashes. Combined with my faithful eyelash curler's this is my perfect combo.


Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara
£4.99
As I've said in a previous post, I love this stuff. It creates natural but structured brows without having the effort of colouring and shading. Perfect for on the go.


Benefit Coralista Blush
£23.50
The blush is the perfect tone between bronzer and blush so is easy to brush on in a rush (and plus it smells scrummy!!)


Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
£2.99
My lips get very dry and I swear by this stuff in the day, especially in the winter. It also contains SPF which makes it great for holidays.

What are your guys favourite quick fix products?




2 comments :

  1. Love the mac studio fix foundation! Definitely my favourite for when I'm going out too :)

    notsorosetinted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete